Full Lift Leveling Kit for 2007+ Toyota Tundra & Sequoia 2WD 4WD
Toyota Tundra & Sequoia 2WD 4WD Full Leveling Lift Kit
Lift and level your Toyota truck with Road Fury's Tundra & Sequoia 2WD 4WD front and rear leveling kit. This is a complete aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of your choice precision T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacers, rear steel tapered lift blocks, and steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. This kit is designed to level the front of your vehicle with the rear and provide the easiest and most effective way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America and manufactured from only the most exceptional materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for chief quality, top-notch performance, and severe road safety requirements. Select your preferred front and rear lift heights, ranging from 1 to 3 inches. The escorting u-bolts are square bent to match mating components and can be trimmed for different applications. Build your own legacy and release your Road fury today!
- FITMENT: 2007+ Tundra & Sequoia 2WD 4WD: Does not fit the Tundra Rock Warrior models and Sequoia Platinum or Limited models with Electronic Front Struts.
- Front: 2.5", 3"
- Rear: 1", 1.5", 2" and 3"
- COLORS: Black, Red
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Front Lift: Anodized coated T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacer.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle. (Except our 1" blocks which are not tapered)
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Aircraft Billet Aluminum Front Strut Spacers, 2x Rear Blocks, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, & Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality. Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning