Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD
Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Enhance ground clearance and driving experience with our Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. These lift blocks will lift your Nissan Frontier's rear so you can enjoy better weight distribution and improved towing performance. Our lift blocks are precision engineered from heavy-duty cast iron to hold out against damage and abuse and tapered for driveshaft and pin alignment. Sold as a pair, you can select from 3 sizes, ranging from 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights.
Installation requires moderate level of mechanical skill. Instruction manual is include for best results. All blocks are American made in America and come in a black powder coated finish only.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning