Full Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD 4WD
Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD 4WD Full Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
The Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD 4WD full suspension leveling kit is an easy bolt-on installation and works with stock suspension. Available in black or red corrosion-resistant finishes, this kit includes easy-to-follow instructions and can be installed using basic hand tools. All contents of this kit are made from US steel (prime mill certified and heat-treated) with first-rate laser cuts and welds using start of the art technology, offering absolute durability and optimum performance that can bear everyday roads and extreme off-road conditions. Installing this kit will lift and level your Jeep without compromising factory ride characteristics. It will also clear up to 35" tires.
This kit is customizable, so you can design your own kit to obtain the custom look you want. Finishes are available in a sleek black or a sporty red, and lift heights vary from 2" to 3." All parts are American-made and hail from the Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts line by Road Fury. A lifetime replacement warranty is included, to guarantee all products are free from defects.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD, 4WD
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 2WD, 4WD
- FRONT LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- REAR LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- COLORS: Black or Red
- DESIGN: Precision-engineered for accurate fit for Jeep Wrangler JK series. This kit is designed to provide a true suspension leveling lift.
- QUALITY: High-quality US steel for extra strength and toughness and better fit. Components will outlast your Jeep and will not warp or compress under stress or heavy loads.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers, 2x Steel Rear Lift Spacers 2x Front and Rear Shock Mount Extenders, 2x Front and Rear Brake Line Brackets, Hardware and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes 2 to 3 hours. No special tools are required.
- BENEFITS: You can customize your own kit and choose desired lift heights and finishes. A spring compressor is not needed!
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Clears up to 35-inch tires. A wheel alignment is required.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning