Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD
Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Trail or highway give your Ford Ranger a more confident ride with our Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. These solid steel lift blocks are an inexpensive investment to give you additional ground clearance and upgrade your vehicle's load capacity. Designed to be a perfect fit for your truck, each block is constructed from rock-solid steel using state-of-the-art technology and assembled for accurate pin placement.
With these steel rear lift blocks, you will experience more rake, improved handling, and they can help get your truck back up to where you want it. Two rear blocks are included with installation instructions. Blocks have a tapered design and are finished with a non-corrosion coating for additional strength and durability in even the toughest conditions.
- FITMENT: 1983 - 2012 Ford Ranger 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning