Front Spring Spacers with Stud Extenders for Ford Excursion
Ford Excursion Front Spring Spacers with Stud Extenders
Our Ford Excursion front spring spacers with stud extenders will give you up to 3 inches in spring space lift while maintaining factory ride quality. The spacers are precision machined from aircraft-grade T6061 billet aluminum for supreme everlasting quality and unbeatable performance that will withstand any type of terrain thrown at it, including rough trails. A worthwhile investment that won't break the bank, the spring spacers are designed for an accurate fit and come with stud extenders to suit a variety of Ford models: Excursion, F-series, Ranger, and Bronco II.
This sturdy kit will contribute to leveling your vehicle, improving stance, and will not crush or flatten under stressful loads. The spacers are finished in a protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion. Installation instructions are included, along with a lifetime replacement warranty. Installation is an easy 'bolt-on' install. All parts of this kit is made in America and manufactured by Road Fury.
- 1999 - 2021 Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 2WD
- 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion 2WD
- 1981 - 1996 Ford F-150 2WD
- 1983- 1996 Ford Ranger 2WD
- 1983-1997 Ford Bronco II. Will not fit special XL Model or Extended Cabs
- LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- DESIGN: High-strength material will carry truck's weight without warping or compressing, whether you're driving on the highway or off-roading in rough conditions
- QUALITY: Made from T6061 aircraft billet aluminum and will never warp or compress under heavy loads, unlike Derlin and polyurethane material styles.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Aircraft Billet Aluminum Front Strut Spacers, 2x 3/4" Stud Extenders and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes 1-2 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning