Front Lift Leveling Kit for Ford Ranger 2WD Billet Coil Spring Spacers
Ford Ranger Front Lift Level Kit 2WD Billet Coil Spring Spacers
The Road Fury by Road Fury This kit is precision-engineered to provide a true 2", 2.5" or 3" Front full-suspension leveling lift for your Ford Ranger. Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made of T6 aircraft-grade billet which is Higher-quality and better fitting. Road Fury gives your truck a more imposing stance and the extra clearance needed to fit larger tires and custom wheels.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and are easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1998-2007 Ford Ranger 2WD; Does not fit extended cab trucks
- LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- QUALITY: Heavy-duty T6 aircraft-grade billet for durability and a better fit. The anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacers and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 1-2 hours. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning