Ram 1500 2500 3500 Rear blocks & Extended 11" U-Bolt Kit OEM Material Only Fits 4" Axles (Set of 4)
Rear blocks & Extended 11" U-Bolt Kit for Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 4" Axles (Set of 4)
With Road Fury, lift and level your Dodge truck with our Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 2WD full lift leveling kit. This is a complete aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of your choice of rear steel tapered lift blocks, and steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. This kit is designed to level the front of your vehicle with the rear and provide the easiest and most effective way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are designed, made, and tested by Road Fury. Our parts are manufactured from only the most exceptional materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Select your preferred rear lift heights, ranging from 1.5 to 3 inches. The escorting u-bolts are round bent to match mating components and can be trimmed for different applications. Build your own legacy and release your Road fury!
- FITMENT: 2003-2008 Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4WD, 2003-2013 Ram 2500 2WD 4WD, 2002-2013 Ram 3500 2WD 4WD, (4" wide axles only)
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11 Inch Length, 4.25" W x11 W 5/8 Thread Pitch. Blocks are 1.5-3"T x 3"W x 3/4 pin. Does Not fit Overload Models
- Rear: 1.5", 2", 2.5", and 3"
- CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, 2x Rear Lift Blocks, and Installation Instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel Alignment is recommended; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles
- BENEFITS: American u bolts provide an even distribution of pressure to protect against premature spring failure and unwanted movement; Made of OEM factory material American u bolts maintain original vehicle handling characteristics and are guaranteed for life
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle. (Except our 1" blocks which are not tapered)
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- Round bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacers, 2x Rear Lift Blocks, 4x 4.25" Extended Round u Bolts, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality. Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning