Front Shock Extenders for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD 4WD
Road Fury Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD 4WD Front Shock Extenders
The Road Fury Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD 4WD front shock extenders manufactured by Road Fury are made from 1/4" high strength carbon steel to offer you quality and durability and engineered to reduce overextending the shock piston, refining the performance of your ride. These shock extenders allow you to retain the use of the factory shocks or factory length shocks, so there is no need to replace them.
Shock extenders are highly recommended to put your shocks back to the stock location after installing a leveling lift kit. Our front shock extenders are sold as a pair with mounting hardware and come with a lifetime replacement warranty. All contents are made in America.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Front 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 2" - 4"
- QUALITY: Made from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for durability and oxidation and corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength 1/4" Carbon Steel Shock Extenders, Grade 10.9 Hardware
- INSTALLATION TIME: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes between 1 - 2 hours. No special tools, drilling, cutting, or welding required.
- BENEFITS: Reduces overextending pistons so that your factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Maintains factory ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning