Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug 4WD
Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Get better rear-end ground clearance without losing OEM ride quality with our Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit. This rear suspension lift kit contains a single pair of solid steel lift blocks with a tapered design for perfect pinion alignment and 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware that will provide maximum clamp force and eliminate flexing. This lift kit will raise your rear up to 3", depending on lift block selection. Use this lift block and u-bolt set to increase towing capacity, prevent rear-end sagging when handling heavy loads, and clear bigger wheels.
All components are made in America by Road Fury and are backed by a limited replacement warranty. The u-bolt 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit different applications in some vehicles. Select your choice of 1", 2", 2.5" and 3" lift blocks.
- FITMENT: 2001- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug 4WD; Does not fit models with spring overloads
- LIFT: 1", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch, 5" thread length; 3" lift block comes with 14" square u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning