Pro Billet Front Strut Spacers for Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon 1500
Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon 1500 Pro Billet Front Strut Spacers
Our Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon 1500 pro billet front strut spacers can be used on 2007 and newer Chevy Suburban 1500, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Avalanche 1500, and GMC Yukon 1500 6-Lug models. Bang for the buck, there is no easier way to get the front-end lift you want than with our strut spacers from Road Fury. Our strut spacers are available in 2", 2.5", and 3" front lift heights and are built to increase ground clearance for larger tires and improved handling and corner-holding ability.
Installing these aftermarket front strut spacers will allow you to enjoy a firmer, sportier ride and an aggressive stance. The strut spacers are CNC machined from T6 aircraft-grade billet for advanced material integrity and dependability. Each strut spacer is finished with a hard-anodized coating to duck rusting or tarnishing and includes all necessary hardware for easy and safe installation.
- 2007+ Chevy Suburban 1500 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ Chevy Tahoe 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ GMC Yukon 1500 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ Chevy Avalanche 1500 2WD 4WD. Fits 6-Lug Model Only. Does NOT fit models equipped with factory Air-Ride or Adaptive Ride Control.
- LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- COLORS: Black, Blue, or Red
- DESIGN: Designed for 'bolt-on' applications. Engineered to mount directly to the ball joint to lift the front end without compromising OEM ride quality.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum and anodized with a special coating to protect against rust, corrosion, fading, or dulling.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Front Billet Lift Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 - 2 hours; 'bolt-on' installs with basic hand tools.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning