2-Inch Blue Wheel Spacers for Chevy Express 1500 or GMC Savana 1500
Chevy Express 1500 or GMC Savana 1500 2-Inch Blue Wheel Spacers
Engineered with top of the line T6 aluminum, the Road Fury Chevy Express 1500 or GMC Savana 1500 2-Inch Blue Wheel Spacers are high quality and reliable. Primarily designed to fit the Chevy Express 1500 or GMC Savana 1500, and other similar models (please check compatibility below), these wheel spacers are a simple mount installation. Unlike other brands, these wheel spacers are anodized for resistance against rust and corrosion and will withstand any type of terrain or rough road. These wheel spacers will give you 2" of extra offset space, allow your vehicle a wider stand, the installation of larger wheel/tire combo, and better grip on the road.
Sold as a set of 2 or a set of 4. All hardware included. You just need basic tools to set up. All contents are American made and tested for quality.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
Thickness: 2 inch / 50mm
Wheel bolt pattern: 6x5.5/6x139.7
Thread size: M14X1.5
Center bore: 3.07 inch/78.3mm
Full List of Fits Chevy/ Vehicles
- 1999-2021 Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD
- 1999-2021 Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD
- 2002-2006 Avalanche 1500 2WD 4WD
- 2007-2013 Avalanche 2WD 4WD
- 1995-2021 Tahoe 2WD 4WD
- 2012-2021 Suburban
- 1992-1999 Suburban 1500 4WD Only
- 2000-2018 Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD
- 1992-1999 Yukon 4WD Only
- 2000-2021 Yukon 2WD 4WD
- 2000-2021 Yukon XL 1500 2WD 4WD
- 1988-1998 C1500 K1500 4WD
- 1988-2000 C2500 K2500_6 Lug ONLY_4WD
- 2003-2014 Express 1500, Savana 1500
- 1999-2021 Escalade(EXT,ESV)
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four. With all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning