2" Front + 2" Rear Add-a-Leaf Springs Full Lift Kit for Ford F-150 and Ranger 2WD
Full Add-a-Leaf Springs Lift Kit for Ford F-150 & Ranger 2WD
Lift and level your Ford truck with Road Fury's F-150 & Ranger 2WD front lift leveling kit. This is a comprehensive aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of precision T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers with 3/4" Stud Extenders, and two 21.5" Steel Add-A-Leaf Springs. This kit is designed to level the front of your vehicle and provide the smoothest and most efficient way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America by Road Fury and manufactured from only the most exquisite materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Build your own legacy and release your Road Fury!
- FITMENT: 1981 - 1996 F-150 2WD; 1983 - 1996 Ranger 2WD. Does not fit Extended Cabs, special XL Model or Models with Twin I-Beam or Twin Traction Beam Suspension.
- Front: 2"
- Rear: 2"
- Stud Extenders: 3/4" (2WD)
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Front Lift: Anodized coated T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacer.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle. (Except our 1" blocks which are not tapered)
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x T6 Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers with 3/4" Stud Extenders, 2x 21.5" Steel Add-A-Leaf Springs, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning