Add-A-Leaf Rear Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD (Long)
Long Add-A-Leaf Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD
Our high-strength long Add-A-Leaf rear suspension lift kit for Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD completes a single rear axle and fits into your existing spring suspension. This kit is designed as a direct-fit installation that requires no vehicle modifications. The leaf pair will breathe new lift into 2.5 wide springs that may be worn by age or heavy loads. The u-bolts are precision engineered to match mating components perfectly and provide the needed clamp force to securely bundle your spring and related parts to eliminate flexing.
This kit includes components that are made of premium OEM grade factory materials for high-performance and durability for safe on and off-road use. This kit does not require you to rebuild the suspension or replace the entire spring. Use this kit to raise rear height by 2 to 2.5, increase load capacity, and to clear larger custom wheels. Kit can also be used to level stance and cure rear end slump caused by factory leaf sag.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Chevrolet Silverado Sierra 1500 6 lug 2WD 4WD; Does not fit Classic Body Style 2007 models
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2 2.5
- DESIGN: Add-A-Leaf springs and u-bolts are precision engineered for accurate fitment and to withstand street and rugged track use. U-bolts have a square bend design for proper fit.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a corrosion and rust-free coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning